tripnskip: s-tark: where is tony stark to buy tumblr back from yahoo He’s busy arguing with Pepper about 12% of Tumblr.
thedramaticsneeze: hoshigumayuugi: i actually like being up early i just don’t like getting up early YOU PUT THIS IN WORDS
REBLOG IF YOU HONESTLY THOUGHT YOU’D NEVER GET...
I cannot become emotionally invested in any of Moffat’s episodes anymore. No storylines that actually make sense, no heart or continuity. Just plot twists for pizzazz
You are always here to me. And I always listen. And I can always see you.– (via hypothetically-ofcourse)
infinitehazle: me during The Name of The Doctor
victoniac: victoniac: casteilnovak: watchtheskytonight: flaaffytaaffy: my brothers say that if this gets 500,000 notes i get to get out of the cage goddammit we’re getting you out of hell ourselves if we get enough notes we need to take a screen shot and tweet it to the writers. yessss Even if you arent a supernatutal fan, favourite and reblog this for us.
WHEN I TELL MYSELF I SHOULD BE PRODUCTIVE
This one's for the fangirls and boys:
durnesque-esque: (Inspired by this post) YOUR TUMBLR REST AND STRETCH IS HERE! NOW STRETCH YOUR NECK ACCORDINGLY! . . . . . . . . . .
eyeslikecominghome: a commercial for dominos was just on and i guess i was lovingly staring at the tv because my mom says to my dad “i wish you still looked at me like haley’s looking at that pizza”
demigodofhoolemere: there’s characters you love and then there’s your babies
airagorn: dumb story because i think i’m funny we were watching a movie in school and there was a scene where this guy was driving over lava and they kept showing close up shots of the tires catching on fire and i started laughing and my friend kept asking me what was so funny and when i finally composed myself i took a deep breathe and whispered ‘hot wheels’
meladoodle: 14 found dead after intense gif/jif argument
I got my ticket for the long way run The one with the prettiest of views...– Miss Me When I’m Gone, J. E. Mainer
Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said. ‘One...– Through the Looking Glass, Lewis Carroll
put a number in my ask
1. What is your middle name?
2. Are you wearing makeup?
3. What colour is your toothbrush?
4. Approximately how many posters are hung up in your room?
5. What does your hair product smell like?
6. Where would rather be right now?
7. What is the temperature outside?
8. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what colour?
9. What is the funniest word you know?
10. Name your favourite band starting with the letter 'M'
11. What is your favourite pick up line? And has anyone ever used it on you?
12. Describe your first icon using only verbs
13. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought with your own money?
14. State your favourite letter of the alphabet
15. What is your favourite accent?
16. How did you celebrate the new year?
17. What do you call a brown fizzy drink that usually comes in a can?
18. Do you like fish?
19. What is your most used tag?
20. Would you rather ask someone out or be asked out?
21. What is your favourite Olympic sport to watch?
22. Have you ever dumped anyone?
23. What do you want to be when you grow up?
24. Have you ever been to the United States? If so, where?
25. What instrument have you always wanted to play?
26. Describe your dream partner's eye colour
27. What do you order at diners?
28. Coffee or espressos?
29. What is the most annoying song on the radio at the moment?
30. How many contacts do you have on your phone?
31. What type of music player do you own?
32. Describe your favourite painting
33. What was the best present you have ever received?
34. Spring or Fall? Why?
35. What was the last text you received? Who was it from?
36. Would you ever paint your room pink?
37. What colour is your underwear?
38. Favourite perfume scent?
39. What celebrity do you think needs to drop off a cliff?
40. Do blue eyes turn you on?
41. What meat do you prefer in a sandwich?
42. Would you ever wear a sweater to school?
43. What is the name of your current ringtone?
44. Glasses or contacts?
45. What shoes do you normally wear to school?
46. Where is your nearest television?
47. What is your favourite vegetable?
48. When was the last time you drank milk?
49. What was your lowest grade in school?
50. Are you using Google chrome?
mishacockins: this gif is my fucking favorite thing in the world, the way Misha turns around expecting a normal sized human
andtheniwaskilled: Changing your url, icon and blog title all at the same time more like
Albert Einstein, Frank Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe, Eric Cantona… and...– Matt Smith on who would he would invite to his dream dinner party
charlie-bradbury-our-queen: thelovelytennantcollins: wandererofgallifrey: lumos5000: 95malene: wondering how many miles I’ve scrolled on tumblr and i would scroll 500 miles and i would scroll 500 more just to be the one who scrolled uh-thousand miles to re-blog this once more I like how david’s head hasn’t been tumblred. he’s the one we scroll 500 miles for